Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do all pregnant women have such crazy dreams!?

I'm not sure when this happened, but Harvey has decided he just wants to snuggle with me all the time, particularly when he's tired. (Be that at 1:30am, or 5am, or nap time and bed time...)  This wouldn't be a problem if I weren't so set on him being independent when his sibling comes along in December.  I guess I just need to make the most of this though, because we all know it will end too soon.

Changing the subject, I can't remember having such crazy dreams before!!!  I've heard that when a woman is pregnant, she has very strange dreams.  But last night iced the cake: we were at my father-in-law's for Thanksgiving dinner and some strangers came to pick up my husband's sister, but John (my husband) being the protective big brother he is, called to my recently deceased dog and his dog and told them to "sick 'em!"  Well, we went on having dinner and then I looked out the door to see the dogs, their fur soaked in blood, with knife slices down their stomach's.  They weren't dead yet but they were pleading with their eyes toward me, and I started yelling that "they have knives!"  John woke me up as I was yelling in my sleep, and once I finally was awake, I started bawling.  Now I just shake my head and wonder what the heck was going through my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment